Come and help us kick off two new health challenges, that are part of the 2018 AXA Health Tech & You Awards. In partnership with innovation agency The Bakery Worlwide, we're looking for technologies to help the elderly become independent for longer, as well as services to better support people deal with hormone changes in their body, especially those experiencing menopause.
This year, we are running these categories slightly differently; they will be run over 3 months and will focus on specific challenges that have come through from speaking directly to the people in our business trying to change things for the better for our members.
As well as launching these two new challenges, we'll look back over the last few months and showcase the amazing finalists from the two previous challenges we have run in 2017 within the stimulating environment of Barclays Eagle Labs; Barclays' collaborative and creative workspaces. Come and meet the great entrepreneurs developing incredible technology to help people reach their health goals quicker and help detect and manage their mental wellbeing.
6:00pm Registration, welcome drinks and canapés
6:30pm Opening address (30 mins)
- Why Technology is important to our business (Gordon Henderson, AXA PPP healthcare) - 5 mins
- Introduction to AXA Health Tech & You (Richard Cooper, AXA PPP healthcare) - 5 mins
- Barclays Eagle Labs & Partnership (David Wilson, Barclays) - 10 mins
- Introduction to The Bakery Worldwide (Andrew Humphries, The Bakery) - 10 mins
7:00pm Introduction of Challenges 1 & 2
- Mental Health in the Workplace Challenge (Chris Tomkins, AXA PPP healthcare) - 5 mins
- The Coaching Challenge (Simon Miller, AXA PPP healthcare) - 5 mins
7:10pm Tech Expo
- Meet the Finalists for Challenge 1 & 2 - 45 mins
7:50pm Announcement of Challenges 3 & 4
- Eldercare Challenge, Modernising the the Red Button - 5 mins
- Menopause Challenge, Managing your Hormones - 5 mins
- (Gordon Henderson, AXA PPP healthcare) - 10 mins
8:10pm Networking opportunities
8:30pm Event Ends