"TheHill's pitch event is back for 2017!
This year we will be offering multiple prizes of £1000 awarded a panel of healthcare industry experts chaired by Prof Sir John Bell.
Sign up to pitch or just attend and hear the latest digital health ideas. Participants will be able to network with industry experts, key-opinion leaders in the Oxford healthcare ecosystem and other attendees motivated to solve healthcare challenges using digital technology.
This pitching event is a unique opportunity to build more awareness, receive productive feedback from an expert panel, and network with key players from the world of healthcare and technology.
Prof Sir John Bell - Regius Professor of Medicine, Oxford University
Stefania Marcoli - Principal Healthcare Design Director, frog (Milan)
Neil Bacon - CEO, IWantGreatCare
Justin Whatling - VP Population Health Europe, Cerner
Adam Drury - Consultant, GE Finamore Healthcare
June Thompson - European Healthcare and Life Sciences Business Development Director, IBM
David Cole - Senior Sales Consultant IBM Watson / Co-founder Thinking of Oscar
Alex Pasteur - Partner, F-prime Capital Partners
- Pitching slots are limited and will be taken on a first-come first-served basis.
- This is an open door event and pitches can come from ideas at any stage of development from concept to revenue generation.
- There will be 2 categories of prizes: for concepts from pre- and post-incorporation companies. Ideas will be judged on potential and execution to date.
- To be eligible for a prize an idea must include someone who is a member of an Oxford healthcare / academic institution OR must intend to collaborate with an Oxford healthcare / academic institution.
- Prizes will comprise a bespoke 1-day package of support (which could include design / software development / business planning / facilitated meeting with key-opinion leaders in Oxford healthcare) worth £1000"