Find out how can we make the most out of using technology in remote areas and rural settings. Join One HealthTech for an afternoon of fresh, thought-provoking discussion focused on the impact of technology on healthcare services in remote areas of the UK.
An event aimed at health and care stakeholders in rural and remote areas, from Commissioning, Primary Care, Community, Acute, Mental Health, Adult Social Care, Public Health, Local Authorities, Housing, Third Sector and Patient groups.
- Introduction to One HealthTech and launch of Cumbria Remote and Rural Hub
- What does it mean to operate in a rural setting, the opportunities for using technology and the need for headspace in the system, Tom Bell
- Lessons from Cumbria Health on Call, Richie McGregor, CHOC
- Digital Workington, Richard Quayle, Allerdale Borough Council
- The role of healthcare technology in recruitment and retention
- The patients' view
- Networking and refreshments
Please note that the nearest train station is Whitehaven.