Join hundreds of healthcare, pharmaceutical and technology influencers and leaders at the 5th Annual WIRED Health event, taking place March 13 at the Francis Crick Institute, London, as they gather to hear compelling stories from disruptors in the health, digital health and pharmaceutical industries.
Hear from and meet with the prestigious 2018 Speaker Faculty, which include:
- Michael Hornberger, clinical neuroscientist and co-creator, Sea Hero Quest. Michael Hornberger co-created Sea Hero Quest, an interactive smartphone game that is designed to efficiently crowdsource large amounts of research which may help understand approaches to early detection in dementia.
- Mary Herbert, professor of reproductive biology, Newcastle University. Mitochondrial research by Mary Herbert’s team has led to the possibility of the “three-parent” baby, a regulation-changing treatment that makes it possible for babies to be made from two women and a man.
- Romain Pizzi, wildlife veterinary surgeon, Royal Zoological Society of Scotland. As a pioneer of keyhole surgery in wildlife, veterinary surgeon Romain Pizzi is renowned for performing brain surgery on Champa the bear – a world-first for the procedure – as well as his work developing new surgical approaches that save thousands of animals each year.
- Tej Tadi, founder and CEO, MindMaze. Neuroscientist and electronics engineer Tej Tadi founded MindMaze, a neuro-computing company that combines brain-capturing technology with mixed reality and AI to evoke emotion in the virtual world.
- Claire Novorol, founder and chief medical officer, Ada Health GmbH. Ada Health is an AI-powered health companion that helps users to understand and manage their health, assisting with matching symptoms to potential causes, and offering treatment options.
A full speaker list is online at: http://www.wired.co.uk/article/wired-health-2018-meet-the-speakers
With billions of fresh investments in the healthcare industry, trends and technology are changing – and opportunities for partnerships and collaborations are growing. This unique networking opportunity provides the defining outlook on where the future of health is headed and challenges professionals to be a part of the transformation.
Special rates are available for One HealthTech members – tickets are only £249 + VAT (down from £1,299 + VAT)! Use the discount code ONEHEALTHTECH online at http://wired.uk/health-tickets or go online directly at http://wired.uk/health-onehealthtech.