2. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE PROVIDE
3. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
7. HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
8. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
9. YOUR RIGHTS
10. DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE
11. QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
One HealthTech Ltd, trading as One HealthTech with its registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQcollectsand usescertain Personal Data. One HealthTech is responsible for ensuring that it uses that Personal Data in compliance with data protection laws.
“One HealthTech”, “we”, “our” or “us”means One HealthTech.
“Personal Data” means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, One HealthTech (or its representatives or service providers). In addition to factual information, it includes any expression of opinion about an individual and any indication of the intentions of One HealthTech or any other person in respect of an individual.
“Sensitive Personal Data” means any data relating to physical or mental health, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, sexual life, criminal offences or criminal convictions, or genetic and biometric data.
2. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
2.2 Many of the services offered by One HealthTech require us to obtain Personal Data about you in order to perform the services you have asked us to provide.We will collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Information that you provide to One HealthTech. This includes (by way of a non-exhaustive list):
- Personal Data such as (but not limiting to)first name, family name, position in the company, company name, company email address, business phone number, business address, city, postcode, country etc.;
- Sensitive Personal Data: age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and information on disabilities.
- any other information that you choose to share with One HealthTechon internet this websitewhich may be considered Personal Data.
- Information that we collect or generate about you. This includes (by way of non-exhaustive list):
- your contact history to be used for enquirypurposes so that we may contact you in connection with the services we provide;
- your interests and skills on a searchable database that can be accessed by members.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 Your Personal Data may be stored and processed by us in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on the One HealthTechWebsite to ensure it is user friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions or cyber-attacks;
- to allow you to use and access the functionality provided by the One HealthTech Website;
- to understand feedback on our eventsand to help provide more information on the use of our services quickly and easily;
- to communicate with you in order to provide you with services or information about One HealthTech andour events;
- to understand your needs and interests;
- for the management and administration of our organisation;
- in order to comply with and in order to assess compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures; or
- for the administration and maintenance of databases storing Personal Data.
- maintaining a searchable database to allow member to search for contacts with specific interests or skills where they have consented to be included on such a database.
3.2 We collect and process Sensitive Personal Data (relating to diversity and inclusion) obtained through consent from the necessary individualin order to provide targeted support to women and underrepresented members of the community, and only so far as is necessary and in compliance with all applicable legislation. By using the website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing Sensitive Personal Data supplied by you and disclosing this information in accordance with section 5 below.
3.3 However we use Personal Data, we make sure that our usage complies with applicable laws.These laws allow us, and require us, to use Personal Data for a variety of reasons. These include:
- to perform our contractual obligations withyou;
- if we have obtained your consent;
- to discharge legal and regulatory obligations;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings;
- if the use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- monitoring the use of our intellectual property rights; and
- enabling quick and easy access to information on One HealthTech’sevents and network.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
4.1 We may share your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data within the One HealthTech network for the purposes described above.
4.2 We may also share your Personal Data outside of the One HealthTech network for the following purposes:
- to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including, without limitation, in order to comply with disclosures to regulators), or to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4.3 We may also disclose anonymised and aggregated Sensitive Personal Data about our members to third parties such as partners, sponsors and journalists to campaign for better diversity and inclusion.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 One HealthTech has a global vision. As a result we may collect and transfer Personal Data on an international basis. That means that we may transfer your Personal Datato locations outside of your country.
5.2 Where we transfer your Personal Data to another country outside the EEA, we will ensure that it is protected and transferred in a manner consistent with legal requirements. In relation to data being transferred outside of Europe, for example, this may be done in one of the following ways:
- the country that we send the data to might be approved by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of protection for Personal Data (e.g. Israel is an approved country);
- the recipient might have signed up to a contract based on “model contractual clauses” approved by the European Commission, obliging them to protect your Personal Data;
- where the recipient is located in the US, it might be a certified member of the EU-US Privacy Shield scheme; or
- in other circumstances the law may permit us to otherwise transfer your Personal Data outside Europe.
5.3 You can obtain more details onthe protection given to your Personal Data when it is transferred outside Europe (including a copy of the standard data protection clauses which we have entered into with recipients of your Personal Data) by contacting us as described in paragraph 11below.
6. HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
6.1 We have extensive controls in place to maintain the security of our information and information systems. Client files are protected with safeguards according to the sensitivity of the relevant information. Appropriate controls (such as restricted access) are placed on our computer systems. Physical access to areas where Personal Data is gathered, processed or stored is limited to authorised employees.
6.2 As a condition of employment (and volunteering)One HealthTech employees (and volunteers) are required to follow all applicable laws and regulations, including in relation to data protection laws.To the extent that sensitive Personal Data is processed by us, access to it is limited to those employees (and volunteers) who need to it to perform their roles. Unauthorised use or disclosure of confidential client information by a One HealthTechemployee (or volunteer) is prohibited and may result in disciplinary measures.
6.3 When you contact a One HealthTech employee (or volunteer) about your file, you may be asked for some Personal Data. This type of safeguard is designed to ensure that only you, or someone authorised by you, has access to your file.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7.1 How long we will hold your Personal Data for will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
- the purpose for which we are using it – One HealthTech will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
8.1 In all the above cases in which we collect, use or store your Personal Data, you may have the following rightsand, in most cases, you can exercise them free of charge. These rights include:
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your Personal Data if we have another legitimate reason for doing so. For example, we may need to retain Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation. Withdrawing your consent may also mean ceasing to be a member of One HealthTech
- in some circumstances, the right to receive some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit thatdata to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided directly to One HealthTech.
- the right to request that we rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to retain it. Erasing your Personal Data may also mean ceasing to be a member of One HealthTech;
- the right to object to, or request that we restrict,our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict,our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
8.2 You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details listed in paragraph 11 below.
9. DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE
9.1 One HealthTech’s registered office may be contacted using the following contact information:
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
10.1 If you have any questions or concerns about ourhandling of your Personal Data, or about this Policy, please contact us using the following contact information:
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ.
We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from our us, you may escalate concerns to the applicable privacy regulator in your jurisdiction. Upon request, wewill provide you with the contact information for that regulator.